THE CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR SKINCARE AND BEAUTY ROUTINE!
The cherry season is upon us so celebrate these wonderful luscious fruits by incorporating into your skin care routine. The bright colour of the red cherry comes from its rich supply of anthocyanins, chlorogenic acid, quercetin and kaempferol which is high in antioxidants. They also act as anti inflammatory agent which can help a wide range of skin conditions. Our cherry bar soap is the perfect combination of these benefits!
• Cherries originated in the area between the Black and Caspian seas of Asia Minor and they are believed to have spread to Ancient Greece and the Mediterranean (where they were first cultivated) by 70 BC.
• History tells us that cherries were integral part of the Legionnaire’s diet and they were introduced to Europe with the establishment of the Roman Empire. Throughout history, cherries were always valued as a food source and during the 15th and 16th centuries they were used for medicinal purposes.
• Cherries may benefit people suffering from chronic inflammatory conditions such as gout, pancreatitis, or prostitis, as well as allergic conditions including asthma, hay fever, eczema and hives because they contain the compounds cyanidin and quercetin.
• Cherries in general are rich in hormone and antioxidant melatonin, which controls the sleep/wake cycle of the brain. Studies suggest it can be used to improve sleep quality.
• Red cherries contain 17 different antioxidant compounds which are by far the highest levels of antioxidants in comparison to any other fruits. Antioxidants fight free radicals which are responsible for making you look old thus effectively slowing down the aging process.
• Cherry juice is highly recommended as an alternative treatment for acne, vulgaris and rosacea. Rich in vitamin A, red cherries have antibacterial properties that fight skin bacteria and effectively remove toxins from the blood that often are the culprits behind acne outbreaks.
• Red Cherry benefits for hair: Studies suggest consumption of red cherries which are a rich source of antioxidants is good for hair growth and can control hair fall effectively.
CHERRY SOAP BENEFITS
• ANTIOXIDANT RICH BEAUTY BAR.
Our cherry beauty bar is packed full of naturally occurring antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that work together to nourish, hydrate, cleanse, clear, and even out your skin tone. Enjoy a visible reduction in pores and elasticity within weeks of use.
• SUPER SOFT SKIN
This daily beauty bar is infused with shea butter to deliver soft, smooth, and healthy skin. Perfect for sensitive, cracked, flakey, and year-round dry skin.
• TREAT ROSACEA & CYSTIC ACNE
The combination of vitamin A, vitamin C, zinc, and magnesium work together to reduce inflammation, smooth skin, and reduce the appearance of rosacea and cystic acne.
Our cherry bar soap has a light cherry aroma, derived from 100% natural ingredients. It is enriched with Bio Argan Oil, these soaps are without artificial fragrance and colour. On contact with water, the foam is soft, light and perfumed. Each scented soap possesses virtues beneficial and essential to the balance of our body and soul. It is extremely kind, gentle and non-abrasive to suit even the most sensitive of skins. It's also mild enough to use on your face, the little ones and even babies. The difference in the softness of your skin after using these natural French soaps from Provence is amazing. We highly recommend you treat yourself and try some. Please look at our online shop at The Candle Tree for further soap delicacies!