This 300g Marseille French soap has been specifically designed for household utility. It is typically found on French markets and is extremely effective at removing all stubborn stains. Because it is not formed from a harsh chemical composition it can be used on all types of fabrics and textiles. It is effective at even removing ink, coffee, lipstick, grease & blood. It is also biodegradable and does not contain detergents, preservative, colouring, perfume or animal fats, so it it totally eco friendly and natural.
French Stain Removal Soap:
- Made in Marseille, France.
- 100% Vegetable.
- Anti-stain soap.
- Ideal for stubborn stains.
- No chemical additives.
- No preservatives.
- No perfume.
- It applies to all textiles and clothing (wool, cotton, upholstery, carpet, armchairs, sofas, rugs and car seats).
- White or colour fabrics (check the resilience of colour on a hidden area of the textile first).
- Use this stain remover soap for your collars and shirt cuffs, not forgetting canvas footwear .
- It works on old stains too. Effective on clothes yellowed by time.
- It degreases all house-ware and utensils (hob, oven, bathroom, mildew stains).
How to use:
- Wet the stained area and surroundings.
Moisten the soap.
Using a sponge or soft brush, rub to lather the stain remover soap.
Rub the foam in the middle of the stain.
Let stand a few minutes, then rinse by hand or machine.
If the stain is old, repeat the operation. On rust or grass stains, apply lukewarm water with lemon juice beforehand.