Here, at The Candle Tree we sell a great range of French soaps both in store at Harns Barn Gloucestershire and also online. The 125g Savon de Marseille crushed lemon soap bar is a gorgeously scented French soap which has many amazing qualities for an all round skintreat! It gently exfoliates while it cleanses and also adds a layer of moistening softeness as it is infused with Shea butter.
The lemon fresh scent of this artisan French soap is also highly beneficial to your mood and well being. What a better and invigorating way to start your day than this soap with it's distinct lemon fresh aroma. It is also brilliant as an uplifting cleansing bar after your daily workout. The citrus in this all-natural lemon soap gently exfoliates to slough away any dead and dry skin, while the shea butter moisturises. Wash with this bar soap daily, and enjoy beautifully soft skin.
This citrus soap is packed full of beauty-boosting vitamin C, which tones and detoxes while it cleanses. You will enjoy a reduction in pore size, and see tighter, firmer, and more youthful skin. As a natural astringent, lemon will work to heal acne, cuts, and minor skin abrasions.
Lemons and their extract are a wonderful natural addition to your skin care routine:
• Lemons’ antibacterial and antifungal properties make them a natural alternative to treat acne and blackheads. Simply slice open a lemon and rub it across your face. Or you can add a few drops of honey to a lemon half before applying it directly to the area where you have blackheads. Wait five to 10 minutes before rinsing off with cold water.
• Lemon juice’s citric acid gradually fades spots and evens your skin tone. Be cautious of open wounds or cuts on the face, as it can sting.
• Save yourself a lot of money and time with a homemade teeth whitener using baking soda and lemon juice. Mix the two ingredients into a bubbly solution and put onto your teeth with a Q-tip. Leave on for no more than one minute (the acid is strong enough to break down tooth enamel) and gently scrub off with a toothbrush.
• But swiping a cotton swab with a little lemon juice is just as effective. Try doing this before bed and washing your face the next morning to prevent oily skin.
• Combine lemon juice and hair conditioner, comb through strands, sit in the sun for a few hours and wash out. Repeat these steps at least once a week, and you will notice that your hair is significantly lighter.
• Strengthen nails using olive oil and lemon juice. The solution will not only condition weak and brittle nails, but it will also whiten yellowing nails.
• Massaging a combination of household staples like coconut oil, olive oil and raw honey with lemon juice onto your scalp is a simple solution for dry scalp and dandruff.
• Another overnight beauty treatment that only requires slicing open a lemon is an exfoliant for chapped lips. Rub the fruit onto your pucker, then wash off the next morning. The lemon juice will remove any dead skin cells so that your lipstick goes on super smooth.
• Make a homemade cleanser with lemon juice, yogurt and an essential oil like lavender or chamomile. Massage this on to remove dirt and bacteria, while moisturising your skin at the same time.
• Also, don’t forget lemon juice squeezed into your glass of water is a fabulous internal cleansing treat for your body!