This 125g Coconut French Soap is a beautiful luxury soap, and a real treat for your skin. This handmade Coconut French Soap is enriched with BIO Shea Butter for superior hydration. When combined with the naturally occurring vitamin E in coconut, your skin will feel nourished, smooth and hydrated.
Coconut oil for skincare has been popular during the last several years. The benefits of coconut oil are many, so why not turn to our 100% natural coconut soap for your daily dose of coconut!
Aside from the many healing and hydrating benefits of coconut oil, it has a lovely, light and sweet tropical fragrance. The scent is light enough that you can easily layer other scents on top and is not over powering in any way.
There are many skin benefits from using our luxurious coconut soap. Coconut oil contains many properties that will improve and protect your skin. Coconut is an excellent topical anti-fungal, helps to heal minor skin abrasions and can be used to treat acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
The natural and wonderful qualities of coconut contained in a soap bar makes it a super convenient and easy way to utilise this fabulous natural product! Coconut is an all-round great, natural and non-toxic ingredient, beneficial to many skin conditions for improvement in overall health.
Benefits of Coconut Oil as a beauty aid.
• The oil possesses antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties. The lauric, capric and caprylic acids within the oil are credited with many of these benefits.
• Coconut oil for acne is a great natural remedy that contains no harsh chemicals or preservatives, and helps to keep skin healthier and nourished, and encourage healing.
• For your skin, it’s great for soothing dryness and even irritation from rashes. Common skin disorders like psoriasis and eczema can be soothed.
• Coconut oil can be used for removing eye makeup without the use of chemicals. It is also great as a conditioning lip balm for sensitive skin.
• It is also good for reducing wrinkles and signs of aging. Coconut oil will not only bring temporary relief to the skin, but it will aid in healing and repairing. It can help bring back a youthful appearance.
• Coconut oil can aid in removing the outer layer of dead skin cells, making the skin smoother. The skin will become more evenly textured with a healthy shine. While doing this the coconut oil will penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and strengthen the underlying tissues.
• Coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids which are absorbed into the skin, where they can be directly utilized for nutrition and energy. This provides all the energy your skin needs to heal and maintain itself.
All of our Savon de Marseille French soaps sold at The Candle Tree in Gloucester are artisanal vegetable soaps. They are certified without animal fat and made in Marseille from rigorously selected pure materials. Come and see our fabulous and extensive range of French soaps, gifts and luxury body treats at our gorgeous shop on College Street in Gloucester or browse our online shop at your leisure: