At The Candle Tree we have a superb range of beautiful creative lighting for any environment, be it home, office, bedrooms, or kitchens.
Our glass jar lights come in variety of designs, shapes and sizes. You can add a cosy vintage feel to your kitchen with our patterned jar lights, Kilner jars or for extra nostalgia our Horlicks jar light. There is currently a nostalgic revival for all things vintage that are suggestive of a cosy homely feel. The Kilner jar is a popular seller, especially with the trend for home baking, influenced by the success of ‘The Great British Bake Off’ and internet food bloggers. Our Kilner jar lights and Horlicks jar light fit right in with a kitchen environment, creating ambiance, warmth and a cosy glow.
We also have a selection of distinctive head lights, including a Budda light and classic mannequin head light, for those requiring more of a unique art piece.
The difference with our jar lights is that we are using LED bulbs. LEDs are an extremely energy efficient way of lighting and consume up to 90% less power than incandescent bulbs. LEDs only use only a fraction of the energy of an incandescent light bulb saving money and energy. They also boast less maintenance and replacement costs due to the long LED lifespan.
Here’s 10 great reasons to switch to LED bulbs long term:
- Long Life - LED Lighting features long operational life time expectations.
- Energy Efficiency - LED lighting is more energy efficient.
- Ecologically Friendly - LED lighting is much more eco-friendly.
- Durable Quality - LED Illumination can withstand rough conditions.
- Zero UV Emissions - LED Lighting features close to no UV emissions.
- Design Flexibility - LED lighting has powerful flexible design features.
- Operational in extremely cold or hot temperatures.
- Light Dispersement - LED lights achieve higher application efficiency.
- Instant Lighting & Frequent Switching - LEDs can be turned On/off many times.
- Low-Voltage - LED Lighting Can Run on Low-Voltage Power Supply, such as solar powered supplies.
Glass jar lights give a subtle rustic ambiance and cast a glow into a room. These lights can be used singulary or grouped together. This works well with the smaller bulb ones and you can custom make your own designer light fitting. They look fresh, modern and unique without the need for a fussy lampshade and they are able to cast light in all directions.
Our range of jar lights look great and are a statement piece for any environment. Available as a bespoke made to order option. They come in all shapes and sizes and we have various types and colour ways of old fashioned braided electrical cord to choose from.
The kit will arrive with all the jam jars wired up ready to be fed through the ceiling rose (for you to pick the height at which you'd like them to hang) and then ready for an electrician to wire up into the ceiling for you.
Please give us a call to discuss the options available and we can advise on fittings and choice of cord. Alternatively, if you aren’t too far way, pop by The Candle Tree and you can browse at your own leisure!